Monday 21 April 2014

Movies over the holidays

It's school holiday time so yet again lots of films out at the moment to choose from.

This is what we have been watching:

We took the whole family to see Wadjda - the first feature film shot entirely in Saudi Arabia and by a female director. My youngest son was restless through the film (9) - but I felt the biggest impact was on my eldest son (15).   This is an important film to take your children to - how other families live - we had great discussions after this movie.

My youngest son and I went to the preview to Mr Peabody and Sherman. We both enjoyed it - it's been a while since we have seen animation at the movies.  

I am taking the kids to see The Grand Budapest Hotel in the morning. I saw a preview of it and think they will enjoy it as they familiar with Wes Andersen movies.

As all families have different views on what films their children should see - I suggest you visit IMDb and view their parents guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment